Wouldn’t you love to have photographs that show your children’s true personalities?
Would you value a photographic record of how an ordinary day in the life of your family unfolds?
Are you excited about the idea of having your (real) life as a parent documented in photographs – something that is totally unique?
A “Day In The Life” family photography session may be just what you are looking for.
- A family photography session covering real, everyday family life
- 90-minute, half day and full day sessions available
- Starting in the familiar surroundings of your home, and following the course of a normal day in your life
- No posing or directing by me – just beautiful straightforward candid moments
- Ideal for children from walking age up to around 8
- Wall prints to decorate your home available for purchase
- Photographic albums for a permanent addition to your family history, and to pass on to your children in the future
- Digital files also available for purchase if you want to print yourselves
- I’ll use all of my photographic experience to make photographs that you can look back on and enjoy for years to come
Traditional Portrait Photography Doesn’t Reflect The Personalities of Your Children in Any Way
Curiosity, laughter, affection, imagination – and frustration when they don’t get their way – these are some of the traits we all observe in younger children. But when you go for a “formal” photoshoot, at best you get a pale imitation of these things, and at worst white backgrounds, stiff poses and cheesy grins.
By taking time to observe and capture some of these characteristics in a series of photographs I believe I can create the best memory of your family and your children at the age they are now.
A brilliant photographic record of a normal day in your lives
Yes, the whole point is to document your day, to show everything about your life as a family. Kids playing in the garden, while you prune the bushes? I’ll show it. Clearing up after dinner while the children run amok before bedtime? I’ll be photographing. Going to the shops? Yep, I’ll even be following you all there.
Don’t Let Parenthood Be Forgotten!
If I think back to my own childhood, I only have a vague sense of what was involved for my parents to bring up three boys. Now I’m a dad myself, of course I can imagine, but I would have loved to have a set of documentary photographs from one single ordinary day, like these ones. Wouldn’t you and your children love that too?
What could be better than owning a permanent record of your family’s actual real life?